Sunday, November 9, 2008

My latest obsession. . .




I am not going to lie, it took me an entire day to pick 6 bracelets to purchase from this shop for myself and for gifts. I found easternsky through an indie lovers website and I immediately made a beeline over to the shop. I think I had seen it once before and thought these merino wrapped bracelets were the most fabulous thing ever. I hardly buy jewerly these days for myself because 1) I have tons 2) I make some 3) I don't wear what I have cause there's too much to choose from and 4) I just plum don't need anymore right now!


However, I HAD to make an exception here , and I thought these would be the most amazing gifts, and of course I had to get some for myself as well. The artist is awesome and she has been a great seller to deal with, setting up a custom listing and being very quick to communicate back to me about my order.


Highly reccommended shop. . .good luck deciding between ALL the fantastic color choices!
click on easternsky under my favorites to go directly to the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment